• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Columbia, SC

potlick

I'm a new member and I live in Columbia, SC. I ride all over the state and am always interested in meeting other BMW riders. I have a 2008 R1200GS and have already put 14,000 miles on it just in this state.
I'm not all that handy with the computer yet and would appreciate any advice. I will attempt to attach a photo of my bike, but if you don't see it it's because I haven't learned how to do it. Thanks, "The Biker formerly known as Ricepaddy.

Attachments

• Merry Christmas tag.jpg
    Merry Christmas tag.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 35
Welcome! You have a nice machine there, and you attached the photo without a hitch.

Welcome to the forum. Great first post complete with pic.

Looking forward to reading some of your ride reports.

Back