• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Feb. in Key Largo

dmarine

Will be getting away from Long Island for the month of Feb. and staying on KeyLargo. Am bringing my K1200LT and looking forward to some great riding. Just wondering if anyone would like to meet up for a ride or two. As of now, have no plans or schedules . Hoping for blue skies and warm weather.
Looking forward to meeting new riding buddies- Bob

Hi Bob,

I have a buddy of mine and his wife flying in from Memphis for a ride around Florida and through the Keys in Feb. They fly in on the 5th, and we'll head down to Ft. Meyers for the night. We'll then head down to Key West on Saturday, and back up to Okeechobee or therebouts on Sunday. My wife and I will be on our K1200LT. and my friend Ron and his wife will be slumming it on a rented Harley Road Glide. If you want to join us as we tool through and around you are most welcome to do so. Just let me know and I'll fill you in on the details.

:dance

Sounds like it could be a plan. We will be arriving in Key Largo on Feb. 1st and setting up for a whole month's stay. I'll stay in touch and email you with a cell phone number after the holidays.
Looking forward to meeting you- Bob

I sent you my email via a PM Bob. Hopefully you can join us. If anyone else is interested, let me know. Feb 5 - 9 ride around south Florida including Key West.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year! :dance:dance:dance

Back