• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift

Well if you were looking to buy one of these lifts, according to the flyer I just received, they are $299.99 again- with coupon.
It's a deal....I'm working out a way to put wings on mine so something like the lawn tractor will fit.
Good luck. OM

The $299 coupon is readily available in Cycleworld, Motorcyclist, Rider, etc. It has been appearing monthly, or bimonthly, for several years. A simple trip to your magazine seller will get you the coupon. It is a good lift for $299.

front chock

markaz,The front chock you are looking for is 60392 or 69026.I bought one for the lift and one for the pickup truck.With a coupon for20% off of course.I think they may be made in China.

I've had mine for 6 years now, with heavy use!

Most recently:
IMG_7713.jpg

Used for a portable workbench too:
PhotoShoot1.jpg

Welding table:
Rack3.jpg

Motorcycle use, of course:
XT-200-Lift.jpg

Clutch71.jpg

Completely reliable.

Jim :brow

In a bit of a blast from the past- it looks like the Harbor Freight lift is on sale again!! January 10th-12th it's back priced at $299.99 :dance
Happy wrenching!
OM

For any of you guys wanting to do something real special for your spouse (or the other way around), The local paper has a coupon for the Harbor Freight M/C lift. Reg $699.99?? with the coupon $319.99. That's only $20.00 more than I spent a couple of years ago. I can't buy the steel and pump for that price.
It's not a Handy but not too bad for the money.
OM

For any of you guys wanting to do something real special for your spouse (or the other way around), The local paper has a coupon for the Harbor Freight M/C lift. Reg $699.99?? with the coupon $319.99. That's only $20.00 more than I spent a couple of years ago. I can't buy the steel and pump for that price.
It's not a Handy but not too bad for the money.
OM

My local ad says 399 and they're offering a 25% off coupon

$399 - 25% is only $220!! That's $59 less than the OP's price in 2009. Long running product, long running thread!

I just received a flyer from Harbor Freight that lifts are on sale again- $299.99.
It's a deal.
OM

From the coupon-

Limit one- Save 20%on any one item purchased at our stores or HarborFreight.com or by calling 800-423-2567.
*Cannot be used with other discount, coupon, gift cards, Inside Track Club membership, extended service plans or on any of the following: compressors, generators, tool storage or carts, welders, floor jacks Towable Ride-On Trencher, saw mill (item 61712/62366/67138, Predator Gas Power Items, open box items, in-store event or parking lot sale items. Not valid on prior purchases after 30 days from original purchase date with original receipt. Non-transferable. Original coupon must be presented. Valid through 10/12/15. Limit one coupon per customer per day.

You have just been lucky it seems.
OM

From the coupon-

Limit one- Save 20%on any one item purchased at our stores or HarborFreight.com or by calling 800-423-2567.
*Cannot be used with other discount, coupon, gift cards, Inside Track Club membership, extended service plans or on any of the following: compressors, generators, tool storage or carts, welders, floor jacks Towable Ride-On Trencher, saw mill (item 61712/62366/67138, Predator Gas Power Items, open box items, in-store event or parking lot sale items. Not valid on prior purchases after 30 days from original purchase date with original receipt. Non-transferable. Original coupon must be presented. Valid through 10/12/15. Limit one coupon per customer per day.

You have just been lucky it seems.
OM

OK, since it's a "Super Coupon" instead of a sale price, I'm going to say that you have some basis for assuming that you may not be wrong.

Back