Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    From the coupon-

Limit one- Save 20%on any one item purchased at our stores or HarborFreight.com or by calling 800-423-2567.
    *Cannot be used with other discount, coupon, gift cards, Inside Track Club membership, extended service plans or on any of the following: compressors, generators, tool storage or carts, welders, floor jacks Towable Ride-On Trencher, saw mill (item 61712/62366/67138, Predator Gas Power Items, open box items, in-store event or parking lot sale items. Not valid on prior purchases after 30 days from original purchase date with original receipt. Non-transferable. Original coupon must be presented. Valid through 10/12/15. Limit one coupon per customer per day.

You have just been lucky it seems.
    OM
    OK, since it's a "Super Coupon" instead of a sale price, I'm going to say that you have some basis for assuming that you may not be wrong.
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

I went to HF website and I don't see that price. Also how did you get the 20% coupon. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ehlersgrub View Post
    I went to HF website and I don't see that price. Also how did you get the 20% coupon. Thanks.
    The 20% coupons are pretty much a regular thing, if you are near a store you can pick up a flyer on your way through the door.
    If you can visit a store, want a lift, pick it up......I will send you the coupon.
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

My local HF stores will apply the 20% coupon on sale prices, but not on other coupon items. So, one coupon per item. Usually I find the 20% coupons in magazine and newspaper ads. If you don't usually subscribe to magazines, check for the coupon in a bike, auto or home repair mag at a newsstand. Sign up at the HF website, and they will e-mail coupons several times a month and mail a monthly flyer with coupons and sale items (though usually not the 20%-off-anything coupon).
    Larry
    2006 R1200RT