• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Great buy on gloves in Benton, Arkansas

B

BUDDINGGEEZER

Save-A- Bundle in Benton has military waterproof leather gloves for $12.99. http://www.govliquidation.com/nsn_in...013195116.html

Military glove with a Goretex liner. I just bought a pair of Teknic Thunder winter touring gloves for 62.99 @ Motorcycle Superstore. I sure wish I had found these. I bought a pair anyway. Seem to be the XL (5) size according to the above website. Designed for low temp of 14 degrees F.

Instructions say they are not for repelling, stringing barb wire, welding or changing hot machine gun barrells:)

They are really nice gloves.

Ralph Sims

Ralph,
Howdy, We are just outside Springfield MO, almost neighbors.

I'd be interested in getting a pair, but the link does not work.

Do you know if they will ship? (I found their phone number, but not open now)

Thanks,

Ralph,
Howdy, We are just outside Springfield MO, almost neighbors.

I'd be interested in getting a pair, but the link does not work.

Do you know if they will ship? (I found their phone number, but not open now)

Thanks,

I provided the link to let people see the glove specs. Save-A-Bundle doesn't ship to my knowledge. they are a warehouse type store selling overruns, closeouts, some crap, some good stuff and apparently some military surplus. I thought someone close to central Arkansas might be interested.

Ralph Sims

Well, I called Save a bundle this A.M. ((501) 776-2730) and yes, they will ship, so I ordered a pair. The lady I spoke with said that she and her husband both ride motorcycles, and that they are excellent motorcycling gloves, with a U.S. Gov brand sticker in them.

Thanks for posting the link Ralph!

Here is a pic of gloves.

Ralph Sims

Attachments

• gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 310