• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

tent rentals

bigsur52

04 1150RS
Are there tent rentals available at the national rallies? I've never been to one, so excuse me if this question is old news.

I used him in Johnson City this summer. Well worth the investment.

Takes the worry out of packing it all on the bike. I will use again, hopefully in Redmond.:clap

Used Ted's services @ Johnson City this year, highly recommend it! :clap Show up & everything is setup, when you are ready to leave just load your personal belongings and go. Fresh coffee, water & community coolers under canopies for sun/rain protection. Spent a lot of years camping with the Boy Scout troop I was ASM for & it sure is nice not to have to pack up wet tents & gear for the trip home.

I will be there and reservations for Sherpa Camping are open.

I will only be limited to 150 tents (only bringing one overstuffed rig given the distance). I sold out last year, suspect the same this year.

Reservation made...

I reserved my Sherpa tent today. This will be my third time using Sherpa Ted's services. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I've really enjoyed it every time, met interesting folks, and didn't have to haul camping gear across the country. I tent to use cheap hotels on the way to/from the rally site, so this works for me...

Back