• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Your Xmas wish list...?

The Blue Max
In the spirit of buying for my wheeled loved one, wonder what is on other riders wish lists? Besides beer fridges, supermodels, world peace etc...:D

a GPS is a real functional gift, I have a 550 Zumo and use it all the time

Note that if you get a GPS you will ned a way to mount it.

Depends also on the bike - do you have one specifically in mind?

The list is as long as one's imagination.

Do you have a target budget....?

In the spirit of buying for my wheeled loved one, wonder what is on other riders wish lists? Besides beer fridges, supermodels, world peace etc...:D

Well that uses up all the good ones. I guess the one farkle I need this year is a good rain suit. The bike is set up just fine and it only took me 4 years to get it just right. I never think of a rain suit except when I need one.

Attachments

• BMW rain suit.jpg
    BMW rain suit.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 363
The BMW has everything I want for it, so the new Guzzi gets all the farkles now. Windshield and Hepco & Becker bags are at the top of the list

I'm getting a Darien. Annie just got a new R12R and will be getting every known farkle in the free world. My real present will be setting the bike up just the way she wants it over the long winter.

Dear Santa, I've been good this year. I want a titanium coffee press and boiling pot from the Aerostich Catalog and also a pair of their waterproof over gloves and maybe a pair of their Wind Blocker fleece pants liners or whatever they're called. I want a Granfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchet from Piragis Northwoods Outfitters, and a genuine Zippo Handwarmer from the Duluth Trading Company. Thanks Santa...I really have been good. :brow

I'm hoping Santa will pick up a 450w alternator for the PD. And maybe some nice tie into the bar type hand guards.

Tom

Rumor Santa is bringing a new Gerbings Heated Vest, with the Microwire technology, and a new HJC full-face lid to replace the Shoei that, due to age and a karate-chop by a toll gate recently, needs to be retired.

Just rumors, though! :dunno

I just ordered ( for the wife to give to me) a Alaskan leather Butt pad for Xmas and a J&M CB unite for my birthday a few days later. Hummmm I also paid for both, how does that work .:brow

I just ordered ( for the wife to give to me) a Alaskan leather Butt pad for Xmas and a J&M CB unite for my birthday a few days later. Hummmm I also paid for both, how does that work .:brow

Your going to love the J&M CB. I have one on all three bikes...

health and good fortune to all.

What are you running for Miss America?

I'd love a GS, but that's out of the picture for the moment. The RT needs a new seat. And what I'd love most is time to replace the timing chain which I've been trying to do for two years. Time's very short these days with a 21-month old running the household. My wife and I are just his humble servants. One of these days he might let me go work on the bike. Until then, the parts are waiting for installation.

How about illuminated controls for the throttle and clutch!

Found out how ineefective the kill switch is to tuirn on the heated seat to high, was only going 60 so i did not completely fill my pants. :jawdrop

And while i am at it, a side stand up indicator

Back