• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cross Country BMW / Ducati Open House

Hey Peter!

I've got to give Dan a call to see if the dealership needs and help from the club. Last open house we handled the food and some of the demo-ride organization.

Nice event - highly recommended. Good time to find ideas for holiday gifts.

Hey Peter!

I've got to give Dan a call to see if the dealership needs and help from the club. Last open house we handled the food and some of the demo-ride organization.

Nice event - highly recommended. Good time to find ideas for holiday gifts.

Now I find a friend of mine has tickets to the opera for Saturday, the MET no less! Motorbikes or Opera?

Peter - fat lady or bikes? Not a lot of options there.. you could always stop by Cross Country on your way into NYC. Members of NJ Shore BMW Riders will be helping out where we can.

See you on the 28th!

NJ Shore BMW Riders have been asked by Cross Country to be greeters and meeters - so you can expect to see us there. I'll be the short huggable guy with gray hair and glasses.

Back