• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Glarus 2010

Looks very similar to a Paulaner beer hall in Munich, that I'm familiar with. How are the desserts?

Most of the desserts will be at the New Glarus restaurant, but the town is full of desserts. That was a picture at the Inn. Viki and I are sitting on the couch by the wall. The breakfast at the Chalet Landhaus Inn is pretty good (included) and the pastry is great for those of us down in Central Illinois where the German immigrant offspring forgot how to bake. We have Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, Meijers, and Schnucks grocery store bakeries.
Halp! Send me a Kringle!

For those Wisconsin Club Members that were concerned about a date conflict, The New Glarus event does NOT conflict with our installation dinner meeting.
So enjoy both!!:clap

For those Wisconsin Club Members that were concerned about a date conflict, The New Glarus event does NOT conflict with our installation dinner meeting.

I think I missed the installation dinner a couple times because of NG outing. I was glad to see it wasn't a conflict this year :D

Awesome!!!!! I was pretty bummed when I thought that they did. :D

Winter outing

You can count Mary and myself in nomater the weather outside. Allways a great time.:drink

Most of the desserts will be at the New Glarus restaurant, but the town is full of desserts. That was a picture at the Inn. Viki and I are sitting on the couch by the wall. The breakfast at the Chalet Landhaus Inn is pretty good (included) and the pastry is great for those of us down in Central Illinois where the German immigrant offspring forgot how to bake. We have Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, Meijers, and Schnucks grocery store bakeries.
Halp! Send me a Kringle!

The same darn thing happened to the PA Dutch. No one knows what happened and the locals think it's good?? Once, I was telling some German friends about PA Dutch food and they became very perplexed. When I asked why, they said they had heard of those foods, but only in stories about how bad it was in the DDR!

Whaaa...that was quick!

Ok...any time now, Boxergrrlie (still my favorite screen name) should surface and say something!

Keep on going, carry on with your business, there's nothing to see here.:nyah

I've got my reservation made, how many others are really going to be there?

Sadly, it sounds like the date for the Board Meeting cannot be changed, so I will be in St Louis for the Board of Directors meeting instead partying with my friends in New Glarus.

You all will have to have an extra dose of fun for Bullet and me!

Sadly, it sounds like the date for the Board Meeting cannot be changed, so I will be in St Louis for the Board of Directors meeting instead partying with my friends in New Glarus.

You all will have to have an extra dose of fun for Bullet and me!

Orrrr, how about a board meeting at New Glarus?

Don't a lot of board members travel to get to St. Louis?

:brow

Back