• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Join XPLOR, Get $100 Off Apparel

S

STEVENK

If you sign up at the BMW XPLOR website - www.bmwxplor.com - today or tomorrow, you will receive an e-coupon good for $100 off an any purchase of BMW gear and apparel of $300 or more. They are emailing the coupons on 11/02/09, so this offer is time sensitive.

Tried to join couple of weeks ago, it stated they would send an e-mail, but never got one, so I tried to join again, but know it stated I am in the date base. Is there a help e-mail?? I looked on the web site, but did not see any help address or any contact information. Any help??

In other words, this brings down the cost of BMW-labeled gear and apparel to only slightly more than it's actually worth. :bolt

I wonder if they are hurting since the last "change" and the loss of many members, so they implement this in an attempt to bring in members. The question is, will it bring in active members.

still need some deep pockets to make a purchase to save a 100 bux.

I signed up on Xplor years ago but hardly ever go there. I got the coupon today by e-mail, but since it has to be used in person and is only valid in the US, I won't be taking advantage. Too bad, I could use a couple items; some new gloves in particular.

Got mine too, gives me a good excuse to go visit the HP2S that they're trying to sell at my local.
I keep telling them I'll give 'em 20k for it, but they won't budge. I'm patient, I can't imagine they'll sell any at all once their new Yamaha replica arrives. Even the racers say it runs rings around the twin, but I just love the twins, can't help it!

Wish I had $300 laying around to make a purchase like that ($300 is minimum purchase price to use it). NEED a new helmet by next season, and WANT to get in to a GPS, so official BMW apparel isn't at the top of my Christmas list. But yeah they emailed a coupon, I can't even remember if I joined XPlor or not, i think I did though. Maybe went there once or twice.

I never did get anything from them, despite being a (disgruntled) member there. Maybe my badmouthing landed me on their black list. :clap

Seriously though, it's unlikely that I would have used the coupon. Even at a significant discount, BMW gear and accessories aren't my top choices.

I haven't received a coupon. If anyone has one and won't be using it, I would be grateful if you would pass it on.

Thanks,
Rick

Back