• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bench Racing & The Morning Reads

I believe this is a concept based on the first TVS / BMW effort in India and the first of what is intended to be an expansion of the below 500cc line. The BMW model should appear at the Milan show in November. Look for more the coming year. In India they will be sold with the TVS name and the BMW name in the rest of the world.

25 Sunday 2015 Page 1 of 17

I am off on another trip. Look for the next regular post 5 November. Until then, here are some more photos gathered while wasting time on FaceBike

0876-S.jpg

faceBIKE

Confections found while wasting time on faceBIKE.

i-cb5Hfnq-L.jpg

i-88HjscH.jpg

i-FcbJshM-L.jpg

i-Lk3xns2-L.jpg

i-ZQSRBCb-L.jpg

i-ZwgJx55.jpg

i-Bbvcsm4-L.jpg

i-HXxNHfB-L.jpg

i-gLrV2dZ-L.jpg

i-zxLgFMJ-L.jpg

i-GDfX37C-L.jpg

i-8gqgKQj-L.jpg

i-PQnRwzj-L.jpg

i-B2B73Nb-L.jpg

i-5nBjJLT-L.jpg

i-TrTpKbb-L.jpg

i-mMsd94X-L.jpg

i-4Jc2533-L.jpg

25 October 2015, Page 6 of 17

0876-S.jpg

faceBIKE

Confections found while wasting time on faceBIKE.

i-M3BrpJr.jpg

i-FDLjDtW.jpg

i-2W4nLw2-L.jpg

i-RLWFWh7-L.jpg

i-9pJZrgk-L.jpg

i-wZW9mKr-L.jpg

i-6dM6z6V-L.jpg

i-C6TLFhn-L.jpg

i-MZcK7Xj-L.jpg

i-smDXtcb-L.jpg

i-QsBBg6X-L.jpg

[imghttps://m1ka.smugmug.com/photos/i-D4Xkf4v/0/L/i-D4Xkf4v-L.jpg][/img]

i-S5k43r6-L.jpg

i-GtHBLs8-L.jpg

i-9bPChcB-L.jpg

i-s3hmfwr-L.jpg

i-bmJkSTP-L.jpg

So many

Great pics in there John. Enjoy your time away.

And thanks for helping me waste countless hours looking at all your cool postings! :thumb

Always something to inform or amuse.
Great way to start the day.
Hey Bob, how've you been and what are you doing up so late on a school night? :ha

Back