• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What does the devil say about you?

sudani

I couldn't help myself - when I saw this I laughed outloud! Yep, I think this says it all about me. :whistle

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ Oh Crap, She's up!"

What would the devil say about you??

(A little something to lighten the mood around here.)

I couldn't help myself - when I saw this I laughed outloud! Yep, I think this says it all about me. :whistle

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ Oh Crap, She's up!"

I like this...
I'm thinking, I'm thinking......................
How's this;
He (it's always a he) says;"I bet we can get her to get another speeding ticket today".:evil

This what the Devil might say about me ..

"Why does she ALWAYS tell those police officers that "The DEVIL made her do it ??? - We both know it was those engineers at the factory in Germany! Harrumph."

I'm sure he would say, " Great! Now I can take the rest of the day off!"

Feeling a bit down as the 6 sunless months of Michigan settle in.

Glad you came here. We'll cheer you up, Helen!

When I read this this morning it made me think of you:

TRANSFORMING ANXIETY

"Come back with your mindful breathing, practice touching the Earth
Deeply. Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet, as if
you are massaging the earth with each step. Your footprints will be
the marks of an emperor's seal calling for Now to come back to Here,
so that life will be present, so that your blood will bring the color
of love to your face, so that the wonders of life will appear, and
all anxieties will be transformed into peace and joy."
~Thich Nhat Hanh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>From the book, " Long Road Turns to Joy,"
published by Parallax Press.

Voni
sMiling

Last edited:
Glad you came here. We'll cheer you up, Helen!

When I read this this morning it made me think of you:

Voni
sMiling

Good ole Thich Nhat Hanh is asking an awful lot of walking barefoot! (joke)

It not anxiety its gray... I wish I had enough energy to feel anxious! For me it's a typical early winter process...I'll keep busy and once the snow comes my smile will be back. With the snow the cold has purpose.

I even wonder how I could be glum with this little person in my life! As good as a motorcycle to cheer me up!

Attachments

• 4032285007_f30c0e391c_b copy.jpg
    4032285007_f30c0e391c_b copy.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 391
Feeling a bit down as the 6 sunless months of Michigan settle in.

Helen,

Time to start taking Vitamin D everyday. Helps make the winter bearable.

I can't complain....I chose to be here...duh! Another look back "What was I thinking!!" moment.

Helen,

Time to start taking Vitamin D everyday. Helps make the winter bearable.

I can't complain....I chose to be here...duh! Another look back "What was I thinking!!" moment.

Yep, I take 1200 mpu's ??? (or what ver that unit is on the bottle) daily year round... I know it's seasonal affective disorder but it still gets to me... I've used the lamp thing daily too... nearly went blind (no I didn't look at it).

One foot in front of the other...

Thanks for understanding.

Maybe a quick jaunt down to the Big Bend. I do know the sunshine makes all the difference in how I feel.

Voni
sMiling

Okay.....I know that the devil has something to say about more than just me, Sue, Karen and Helen!!

Come on, people!! Give it up!! :brow

OR...how about what would your bike say about you???

:D

He says..

"Hi Mom!" but not til he's been up a while - the Devil is NOT a morning person...

My bike is in the garage saying: "Come on, let's go. I wanna ride." I say, "Hold your horses. Let me finish my coffee". (We're leaving in about a half hour. The Packers can start without me). It's too beautiful outside.

My bike is in the garage saying: "Come on, let's go. I wanna ride." I say, "Hold your horses. Let me finish my coffee". (We're leaving in about a half hour. The Packers can start without me). It's too beautiful outside.

Ditto! I'll record the Bears game. What could I possible miss?

Back