• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Model of Boxer Engine

2yoder1

Within the last two years I saw an ad in one of my bike magazine showing a model of the boxer engine.I think it was metal and quite good quality.I wish to purchase a model of the engine but totally misplaced the ad.If anyone has any ideas,I would apprciate the direction. Thanks ed

Anyone know where I could find a model of the boxer engine?Thanks Ed

There was somthing in the back of the Owners News, I think the last three months of 2008... If I have those old issue I'll look and see.

Polishing Beemers

I know its not common to polish a lot of parts on BMW bikes. But I have the desire to polish the wheels...and some frame parts on my K100. Anyone have any good tips on polishing........or is there a coating on the wheels that should not be removed >>?????? Who has some help/comments for me ?? :bikes

Back