• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member - With Question About 2010 Rally in Oregon

C

cbck1200s

I noted somewhere on the BMWMOA site there was a spot to pre-register for the upcoming rally next summer. I've tried in vain to find it and wondered if someone would be kind enough to point out the link to that site. Thanks so much.

As a new owner of an 06 K 1200 S I'm pleased to join this group and looking forward to meeting with other members at the rally in Oregon. I'm also trying to get my wife to sell her current cruiser and purchase an F650 GS or some other lighter BMW (I've looked at R 1200 R's and thought she might be interested) to make it a total BMW family.

Our garage is split between the German side with my 1200S and an M-Coupe and the Japanese side with a Toyota Camry and her Kawaski Vulcan. How's that for foreign relations?
:sick:kiss

Colin Caldwell
cbcK1200S

Hi Colin,

Welcome to the forum.

Pre-registration for the 2010 rally will occur sometime next spring and will be announced here and in Owners News.

Quite a UN you have in the garage. Hope to meet you in person next year.

Paul

Thanks Paul

Thanks for the update..but I swear I found a link that said register for rally..but then maybe it was a rally in 2009...who knows?

I've already booked the time off for the Oregon Rally and will be driving down with the RV and bikes in tow. It sure sounds like a great event. If you are attending you'll have quite a journey to get there.
Colin Caldwell

Colin - welcome to the MOA and forum

I like the way you have things organized.

Ride often and safe!

Luis

.... Our garage is split between the German side with my 1200S and an M-Coupe and the Japanese side with a Toyota Camry and her Kawaski Vulcan. How's that for foreign relations?
:sick:kiss

Colin Caldwell
cbcK1200S

That's what I called a "mixed marriage." Give us a shot, maybe we can bring her around!
Welcome to you both. :wave

Welcome Colin. Glad to have you here.

There will be RV sites at the Rally but they go fast so register as soon as registration is open. Most like the link you saw was for the 2009 Rally.

Looking forward to meeting you in Redmond.

Ride Well

Back