• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Naperville Illinois Dealer

mcburket

I stopped in the (former) Naperville Victory dealer today and learned that they will become a BMW dealer on January 1st. This will add a much needed dealer in the Chicago western suburbs. I hope we can give them the support they need to stay in business.

Mark

I'm pleased to hear they are following through on going with BMW. Kent was at Tag BMW and was key in helping me take care of my bike when I bought it in 07. He now works at the shop in Naperville. I'm thrilled to hear of them making the change. Kent told me they have lots of winter storage space. I'll have to stop by and see what's doing.

Thanks for confirming.

Mark

Were in Naperville are they located ?
its about time we got a dealer closer than 140 miles.

Dave

They are located at 2760 AURORA AVE., in a little strip mall just east of Fox Valley Mall (or whatever it's called now). Between Menard's and Michael's.

Will they sell tshirts? :)

Speaking of which- I heard from the guys at Barrington Motor Werks that the business is (was? will be?) up for sale.. so it'll be nice to have another western Chicago dealership.

I was hoping to have both options......no such luck, eh!

At least Naperville is closer than Barrington (but I really didn't mind the ride).

Good Luck To A new Dealer

I agree, Kent Peterson is a good and helpful guy.
I bought my bike from him while at Tag and he was the main reason I went back for parts and occasional service. I hope Barrington finds a buyer and they keep the staff. I also got good service from Dan in their parts dept and hope he stays there. I am about half way between Naperville and Barrington and it will be good to have a choice.

Fox BMW was on rt 59 in a strip mall ( Aurora / Naperville ) at one time but they didn't last long :bikes

Dave

Anyone know anything more about this? Do they have a webpage? BMW's website doesn't show them as a dealer (yet?)

Back