• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Maine Road Back

Awesome report Jim! I'm looking forward t o getting back to the east coast and when I do I'll make a point of getting to the water and getting to Maine. Heck - I might even have to try Lobster, too!

I do tours...

I do tours for small groups of orderly riders and serious drinkers. Also for serious riders and orderly drinkers. All are lobster-inclusive.

Jim ;)

Shaw's tours

Cool. I'll certainly consider Shaw's tours for my next moto-adventure. I probably fall into the latter category though - two beers and a crustacean and I'm usually done for the night :)

Maine and the White mountains

Jim,
Excellent report that brings back a lot of memories of the area.
I used to get to spend months at a time working in Wiscasset, Maine. To amuse myself I would spend the weekends mountaineering in the White Mountains, both summer and winter. Arcadia is awesome and everyone who has a chance should see it.

One of my most vivid memories was the rundown hoiuse on the way into Bar Harbor, the front yard was full of junk cars, washing machines and a totally pristine, absolutely immaculate, lobster boat. They have their priorities established there.:bliss

Jim, thanks very much

from someone who has not yet toured by motorcycle, but is looking forward to it. We were on Cape Breton Island this summer (in our motorhome) for two weeks, waiting for my first bike to get to the dealer back home. The Cabot Trail was filled with bikers, and with good reason. Such gorgeous scenery! Thanks for the narrative and great pictures.

Back