• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 BMW MOA National??

Any ideas where??

It would be great to bring the MOA National to Marquette, Michigan. There are plenty of road's for our twisty pleasure's.
Plus! any town or city in Michigan would be so grateful to have their local economy boosted. This is just a pipe dream. I had to bring this up.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

Are you sure, eh!

You've got that eh down just perfect!
We cood go ta Marquette and drink sum beerz eh? How bout a pastie, extra gravy ta make it go down easy eh?
We're gettin ready for deer camp now. I got my gun, beer, bullet's, beer, extra warm clothe's, beer, sum jerky, beer, pastie's, beer, toilet paper, beer, guttin knife, beer, deer license, beer, decka playin card's, beer, toothbrush, beer, toothpaste, beer. So I tink I'm ready. I just have to make sure I pick up some beer.

Pat Carol

Ice

The UP in July, this is a motorcycle rally not a snowmobile rally. Positive side, you don't have to buy ice to keep your beer cold. Actually the RA rally in Houghton at H-Tech was a wonderful rally in a great location.

You've got that eh down just perfect!
We cood go ta Marquette and drink sum beerz eh? How bout a pastie, extra gravy ta make it go down easy eh?
We're gettin ready for deer camp now. I got my gun, beer, bullet's, beer, extra warm clothe's, beer, sum jerky, beer, pastie's, beer, toilet paper, beer, guttin knife, beer, deer license, beer, decka playin card's, beer, toothbrush, beer, toothpaste, beer. So I tink I'm ready. I just have to make sure I pick up some beer.

Pat Carol

:rofl

Thank-you!

Alaska!!!

Fairbanks..... in February...... come prepared. Hey, no bugs.

Attachments

• XT550black1.jpg
    XT550black1.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,085
The Olive Hill Kentucky City Council is preparing an all assault on the bid for the 2011 rally ! They have vowed to spare no expense in wooing the Board. Word on the street is they are going to have Barack & Michele campaigning for Olive Hill as the site also. :)

Vote for the UP!!!!

Here is a vote for da UP!! Youse guys would love it der.

Lots of Pop for the mixers, eh!

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 698
Another vote for the U.P.

Lots of roads that go that side by each, eh!

Back