• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride / Meet and Eat Saturday Oct 17th

Ride and meet Oct 17

Sorry I will be in Newport that weekend and will not be able to make it.

Not sure, just figured i'd post to see if there is any interest in a ride that day. I'm in Ashland, MA. One thought was Brunch at Parkers Maple Barn and then Trebecht Pumking Cunkin just up the road.

Brian

Sat 10/17

Are you talking about the parker house in NH? -Let me know and we can keep an eye on the weather

Eric

Sunday 10/18 is the Yankee Beemer meeting at a new venue, the Old Country Buffet in Brockton, Ma, quite literally right around the corner from my house. I've never been to one of the meetings, so I'll pass on any Saturday riding to go to the meeting and then probably hit some of my favorite southern MA backroads afterward. A return trip to Greylock will probably have to wait until spring and hopefully dry weather next time around.

I'm thinking November 1 would be a good day for a longer ride, weather permitting, although most of the foliage will be past peak by then.

P.S. A ride out around the Quabbin is a good day ride this time of year, I might be up for doing that on 11/1, I'm tied up with other obligations before then that will keep any rides relatively short and local

Last edited:
I'll be at the Yankee Beemer breakfast meeting Sunday also. Nov 1st is the Yankee Beemer meet and eat at the Vanilla Bean in Pomfret CT. Lots of Beemers.

Brian

Back