• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

new to site

W

wrosch

hello all
new to site. hey beef: navy corpsman, 1968. in texas after 8500 mile break in of 1200 gs. now in houston area.

call sign: pecos

Welcome aboard wrosch,

Looks like TX is competing with the NE for new members this month, a great sign!

Grew up in Houston but moved to Central TX in the 80's. Enjoy the GS and post some pics

hello all
new to site. hey beef: navy corpsman, 1968. in texas after 8500 mile break in of 1200 gs. now in houston area.

call sign: pecos
Hi, and welcome! I am an ex-corpsman, '69-'73 (HM2, one year with the marines.). I am originally from Texas. 1200 GS, great choice!

Another Texan! :clap

Summer sucks in TX but now that better riding weather is on the way we have new members popping out of the woodwork. :wave

Glad to have you here. You are now part of the family.

Thanks for the welcome

jamesdunn, i was HM3. wound up in NH Guam, then out.

hey henzilla, are you going to Smithville next weekend??

i am going to attempt to attach a photo of bike in Oregon this past August.
nope. couldn't figure it out

Pecos

hey wrosch,

Have a ride to LLano early Saturday to work on logistics for the TX Nat'l Rally coming up in early April. We are still planning on making Smithville also if we do not eat too much At Cooper's BBQ!:eat

DISCLAIMER! Yes folks, this is the TEXAS Nat'l Rally I mentioned...not the MOA National as some freaked out on when it was mentioned in another posting :laugh:laugh:laugh I repeat... TEXAS

Back