• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cannot receive PM

D

DZIMBRIC

When people try to send a PM they get this,

vBulletin Message
This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

My mailbox is empty, I tried to get Kbasa to look at but he doesn't know why it is doing this either.

Csan anyone help or do I need to create a new account?:dunno :dunno

E-mail notification

This is a copy of the e-mail I receive.

dzimbric,

dzimbric has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on BMW MOA Forums has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so: http://forums.bmwmoa.org/private.php

Thanks,
BMW MOA Forums team

Re: E-mail notification

dzimbric said:
This is a copy of the e-mail I receive.

dzimbric,

dzimbric has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on BMW MOA Forums has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so: http://forums.bmwmoa.org/private.php

Thanks,
BMW MOA Forums team

I sent you a PM describing how to fix this problem.

:eek

I had the same trouble not to long ago. Go to your sent message folder and look under message tracking. You'l find that you'll have a bunch of records of all the messages that you have sent. Delete them all.

Re: Re: E-mail notification

trmptrmrk said:
I sent you a PM describing how to fix this problem.

:eek

HAHA funny, I didn't seem to get it.

Thanks Garth, i tried it and we will see what happens.

Back