• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hunter Mtn & Max bmw

1004ColorCatskills411.jpg

You are NOT going to believe whose bike this is!

1004ColorCatskills414.jpg

Owned by a young lady attracted by the all brands are welcome flavor of Color in the Catskills.

1004ColorCatskills417.jpg

Here she is visiting with Lyman Foss, BIG Gig auctioneer after a ride in the Catskills.

1004ColorCatskills426c.jpg

Colorful picture of an RT and riders.

1004ColorCatskills470.jpg

Lots more non BMW bikes were in attendance this year.

1004ColorCatskills493.jpg

Another marque attracted by Colors in the Catskills.

1004ColorCatskills366.jpg

I was surprised at the amount of space available for camping. The Hunter Mountain camping site could easily hold several hundred tents without anyone tripping over one another.

I guess the forecast kept people away. I was very surprised by all the open space, and now that I've done it once, I'll know where the level spots are next year. :D

1004ColorCatskills428.jpg

Genuine German music for those who wanted a true taste of Oktoberfest.

1004ColorCatskills429.jpg

Lots of shopping opportunities for more than motorcycle farkle.

1004ColorCatskills431.jpg

Fill it up with good German beer. Why use a paper or plastic cup?

1004ColorCatskills432.jpg

Bring home your own Oktoberfest band.

1004ColorCatskills434.jpg

And if country is more your style ...

1004ColorCatskills437.jpg

This outside band was rocking.

1004ColorCatskills439.jpg

A warm fire as the sun goes behind Hunter Mountain.

Does anyone know where the video of the Saturday off-road climb up Hunter Mountain has been posted? The MaxBMW employee who was wearing the camera said it would be posted, but I cannot find it.

Or just some photos of that ride!

Fred

Here are three from the mountain.

Fred

Attachments

• 1003091240.jpg
    1003091240.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hunter

were these shirts offered for sale? if so i did not see them.

118525724.jpg

In spite of the hot model, who has appeared in Ralph Lauren photo shoots, the "home office" thought a beige short sleeve shirt was a more appropriate fall
attire for our conservative membership.

Look for the above design at a Colors in the Catskills 3 booth near you, next year.

:brow

Friedle

c0529ffa.jpg

I'm in.

Love the colors and most folks list me as an arch conservative.

Please put me in list. ;)

I hope the Colors in Catskills III in on the October Agenda and it gets approved ASAP. :thumb

Paul

Look for the above design at a Colors in the Catskills 3 booth near you, next year.

:brow

Friedle

I'd like an XL, please.

Thanks for all your hard work in making this an EXCELLENT event, Michael!

Looking forward (already) to next year.

Back