• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from Texas

S

Stoked

I picked up my new 2010 F800GS today from BMW of Fort Worth, TX. The dealership was excellent. I to wait for a bike to come in from Germany, but it was worth it. As soon as the bike was ready, it starting raining. Oh well, it had to get dirty sooner or later.

Randy

668995227_uZQ2r-M.jpg

669002633_nTcRr-M.jpg

Welcome home Randy. Thanks for posting the pics of the new bike. Looks great.

Check out the list of Chartered Clubs in TX Here.

Good people. Some ride to eat, some eat to ride, they all eat!

Big Bend is on my list of places to visit. We take a bunch of trips to Arkansas and maybe Colorado next summer.

Welcome hope to see you around the north Texas area, great bike. :clap

Randy - welcome to the forum and the MOA

Very nice bike - thanks for the pictures

Have fun and go get it dirty!!

Thanks for all the nice comments. It's still rainy this week, but it gave me time to install my GPS and engine guards.

To quote a friend (or fiend...whichever)

"There is no bad riding weather, only bad riding gear."

Enjoy!!! I hope you get the chance to TRY to wear our a few BMW's in your lifetime!!!

NICE bike! (of course I can see it in person in our garage):wave

Thanks for the introduction iRene. I've been to Austin, TX many times, but not on this bike.

Last edited:
Hola, Ruben,
Me gusta andar la moto en su pais. Vivia y trabajaba en Aguascalientes hace mucho tiempo. Nunca visite el estado de Oaxaca, pero tenia que gastar tiempo en Tehuacan, Pue. En este momento, estoy jubilado. Tengo amigos en Coyoacan. Quiero visatarles en la moto. Antes de viajar, le avisare. Tambien, necesito saber las fechas del Reunion de Moto Clubs BMW de Mexico. Depende en las fechas, quiero atender La Reunion.
Saludos,

English

Hi, Ruben,
I enjoy riding my bike in your country. I lived and worked in Aguascalientes a while ago. I never visited the state of Oaxaca, but I did have to spend some time in Tehuacan, Puebla. I am presently retired. I have friends in Coyoacan. I'd like to visit them on my bike. Before I go, I'll let you know. Also, I need the dates of the BMW Clubs Rally. Depending on the dates, I'd like to attend the Rally.

Welcome Stoked,
Nice GS! We just came back from Big Bend last weekend and some nice rainy riding in between a few clear spots, always nice out that way in spite of a little rain...GS friendly out that way for sure! If you are in the Central TX area look us up! Blanco is where we hang our hat(helmets).

www.sabmwra.org

Lots of great riding out there. I hope to get to all those places. Heading up to Arkansas this weekend. Spend the night in Mena and enjoy the Talimena Twisties.

Lots of great riding out there. I hope to get to all those places. Heading up to Arkansas this weekend. Spend the night in Mena and enjoy the Talimena Twisties.

Rode through there in '76 aboard a Z-1. Nice!

Back