• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Stranded traveler in San Fran needs somewhere to store his R100 GS for a week or so

FehdEx

I apologize for the repost, but this guy is a friend of mine I met on the road this fall. He's a great guy on the ride of a lifetime, but is having some VISA trouble and has to go back to London. Anyone that may be able to help would be much appreciated.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511222
Even if you have any suggestions as to local shops that can do a solid top end rebuild on a R100 while he's away is even better. He'll be back by the time it's done.
Thanks in advance.

FehdEx

Dave at Recommended Service will help him with the top end and, I'd bet, the storage - if it's really a week.

I'd take his bike and store it, but we've got someone in the house that really can't have visitors right now.

Thanks Dave. I'm passing on the info right now. Recommended Service might be the perfect option of maintenance and time.
It's all towards keeping him on the adventure.

Back