• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

DeSimone BMW closing-We lost another one!

ron_ces

Aging Hacker
Last day of business is Nov. 25, 2009. As a part-time salesman I just want to say thanks to all of my customers over the last 5 years. I have met a bunch of great people while working there.
Cheers.
Ron

Hi Ron,

I talked to Vince earlier today and he confirmed. I really hate to hear of anyone losing a job right now and I'm sorry you are closing. Keep us posted on where you end up.

On another note, many people are asking about Rob's plans and whether or not he will continue doing service. Can you keep us informed?

Tracy

Hi Ron,
On another note, many people are asking about Rob's plans and whether or not he will continue doing service. Can you keep us informed?
Tracy

RK still owns the RK BMW building. Maybe he will re-open a repair shop.
Ron

Ron,

I want to thank ALL the staff at DeSimone for always making me, and fellow New Sweden and NJ Shore club members feel very welcome, and for supporting the clubs.

Damn shame. Great people there. I guess it's the times, and the bad timing of moving into the new facility just about when the market crashed.

Hope to see you at the Last Chance Rally this weekend.. won't matter much if you take Saturday off :)

Don

Back