• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

Golden Gardens, Seattle, WA

GSatGoldenGardens.jpg

Here she is. I've only had her for 2 months, but come spring, we are going to be hitting the road!

Last edited:
Here's my Bosom Buddy's RS last week. She rode it ~16 miles to a knitting gathering...

When she's not riding the world with her Captain, she pretty much does Her Own Thing... :bliss
We rode through 38 states last year on our CoddiWomple Quest - 20K miles. :thumb

RS-young-rider.jpeg

Team-HSV departing MotoQuest HQ in Anchorage on 2Jul21 on our Iron Butt National Parks Gold Level Tour.
MotoQuest-2Jul21.jpeg

Happy Trails whenever U can - See y'all in Springfield, MO!!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —&— USAF-Ret’d*
CC-5 Secretary - CC-5 President

'09 650GS-twin —— '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L

* USN=Ret'd O5 & USAF=Ret'd O3 :beer

Last edited:
My R1200RS

Picked up my 2018 R1200RS in Long Beach, riding it home to MN

Attachments

• 5EC4B803-1FA1-4765-95E7-1E3FAE6E4DC9.jpg