• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

Karen,

See if you can keep it that pretty all the way up here this summer.

Kevin, can you see to it that the Alaska Highway department sweeps the roads before I get there? I know you have a lot of pull.:laugh..........I would hate to have a lot of stone pimples on my new bike.
:whistle

Karen,
If you are riding up I-5 it might be fun to meet up and ride a while with you. We live about 50 miles south of the Canadian border.
Kelly

Bike Pictures

This is a great thread! I know am not alone, but I can still get a shower at the rallies!Thanks ladies!

Lee
Upstate NY
2008 RT
2005 GS

Attachments

• Photo_071409_001.jpg
    Photo_071409_001.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 697
Bravo!

Congrats on the new BMW. May it bring you thousands of miles of safe, smiling, wonderful excursions. Spring couldn't come soon enough!

It's been really quiet on this thread! Which I hope is a good thing, because we are finally all out riding! Before the season gets into serious high gear maybe we should ask all of you who won't be riding to Redmond this year to send a head shot that can be printed out for our group photo! Then those of that will be there can hold it up and you'll be there in spirit! Lionlady, Firebird, Sudani? Maybe more of you that may not be attanding? Send the pics to me and I'll print them out and bring them along.

It's been really quiet on this thread! Which I hope is a good thing, because we are finally all out riding! Before the season gets into serious high gear maybe we should ask all of you who won't be riding to Redmond this year to send a head shot that can be printed out for our group photo! Then those of that will be there can hold it up and you'll be there in spirit! Lionlady, Firebird, Sudani? Maybe more of you that may not be attanding? Send the pics to me and I'll print them out and bring them along.
That is such a cool idea malaszka! I'm really glad you thought of it.
Anyone else? Send her your picture.:thumb
(Now I'm going out for a ride.............

Since

A) Diann never visits the forum, and

B) Avoids being in photographs, I had to hunt around to find this photo of her and Eyore.

Regards, Rod.

Attachments

• Diann.jpg
    Diann.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 778
BLUE is a very cool color.

Just not my color.

Paul hates it when everyone is in RED because then he can't find me. :brad

Voni
sMiling

Tv?¡stirni

Just bought a new V Star so I will be able to ride through the mountains easily. One granddaughter in the Denver area, and one due in 2 weeks in Vancouver means lots of Rockies for me. I turned in Frelsi (Freedom) and thought of naming this one after Tracy (Newstar) but then decided on Tv?¡stirni which means binary star. Hey it's got 2 cylinders so it worked for me. I'm used to plain black bikes so the blue will take some getting used to, but I got the engine guards to keep the blue tank pretty when I drop it.
843916472_qmYij-M.jpg

Back