• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

A scene played out innumerable times:

Paul: "Voni, which bike are you going to take; I want to check it over and make sure it is ready for you. :heart"

Voni: "The red one, dear."

Paul: :brow

Nice bike, Voni! My daughter has one just like it in our garage. My husband sneaks a ride on it whenever he thinks he can get away with it!

Have fun!!:dance

Kelly

Thanks, all! I really appreciate you sharing my joy in ROCKY! She is amazing!

New bikes. Old bikes. These rides are sure great!

Voni
sMiling

A new bike!!!

Voni, Please add my congratulations on getting the new bike!!! Those F twins are really nice!!! Trying to organize my trip to Redmond but got case of the jitters!!

Crash Sue from Meaford ON who burnt up a perfectly good F650GS twin in '08!!! Got myself a 2009 Triumph Bonneville retro now as well as the '83 R65LS.

Have fun!!!
Sue

I'd have jitters too if that crash out of nowhere happened to me, Sue. Hope you can work it through so we can see you in Redmond.

Healing hugs!

AND, we need a picture of your new bike . . .

Voni
sMiling

Welcome to the forum, Sue. If we can work out the logistics, I'll gladly ride to Redmond with you. PM sent.

Holly

Must be new bike season! Here's my new to me '07 F800S!

In Paris, Texas!

Paris.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Looks to me like you are in LOVE with the new bike. :laugh

See you in Redmond! :wave

My R1200ST

Here's my bike on the trip to the 2010 Women and Motorcycling Conference in Colorado.

Attachments

• R1200ST.jpg
    R1200ST.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 875
Nice pic! I wish I'd been able to attend! Just got back from Denver on a trip where I had hoped to ride. Good thing I didn't! I saw a semi turned over in the ditch! Golf ball sized hail! It was white knuckle the whole way home.

But, here's a pic from toolin' round the neighborhood! She still needs a name!

Attachments

• NewcastleWY.jpg
    NewcastleWY.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,342
May I play too? Here I am with Rita on one of my favorite rides.

929218840_mX5ek-L.jpg

(I'm sorry to say that I'll be stuck at home during Redmond. :cry)

Great looking bike, Vagabird.
Rode through your town last fall, surviving a blizzard over the pass on my 07 RT.
Sorry you can't make it to Redmond, but there's always next year.

Back