• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

So happy;

Polarbear

Polarbear
Ya'll got this section of the forum started! I chimed in a while back in favor of this:). Two ladies ride in my family, my Daughter(F650)and a long touring rider and my Spouse(KLR650) and I'll be sure they KNOW you're here:). I'll read on, too..Happy Trails, Randy:thumb:usa:ca

Ya'll got this section of the forum started! I chimed in a while back in favor of this:). Two ladies ride in my family, my Daughter(F650)and a long touring rider and my Spouse(KLR650) and I'll be sure they KNOW you're here:). I'll read on, too..Happy Trails, Randy:thumb:usa:ca

Hey Randy, Thanks for checking in again. And yes, let them know we're here. You and them are more than welcome!! We're having fun here.:dance

You can help by spreading the word. Women who are not active on the forums at present
for any number of reasons obviously would not see this forum is now here.
DO tell a friend!

There is a first time poster in the welcome section and "It's a girl!"

I'm try'in hard:)

My two girls in the family are riders and ride quite a bit too. I told them:). My eldest daughter is a Navy Pilot out of Pensacola and quite busy studying all the time, BUT no excuses as I tell her! My wife is rid'in today to work and back and she too is getting an earful about your new forum page. I'm push'in for all I'm worth:). Randy GSA1200,Happy Trails.....PS;ANY of you ladies rid'in dirt, as both ladies in my family are dirt bike owners, KLR650 and F650's. I taught'em well:). They've both fallen off(dirt), too, going after some gusto adventure riding:) :thumb

I just got a TW 200 last spring and have started exploring the dirt and rock roads around Big Bend National Park in Texas ; )

What fun!

Voni
sMiling

Back