• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Independant Mechanic around Winston Salem

A Good One . . .

Eugene Coward in Beaufort is a straight shooter and a good guy. He does not have the diagnosis equipment for new BMWs but does well with older models. Open Tuesday thru Saturday noon. 252-728-1342
I have no relationship other than being a customer.
Campbell Tellman II
'93 R100RT
:thumb

I have been really pleased with Peter Bombar in Durham. Good skills and training and tools as well as an attitude of work needs to be done right.
Bombarsbeemers.com

NCS

I have to second Stephen's recommendation of Peter Bombar. He is a good and careful mechanic and wants to do the job RIGHT! From Airheads to the newest models, he works on them all. He's not so eager to work on LT's because he has a small shop and the bike is too heavy for his work stands. He will work on them in a emergency, but the really big rigs are a challenge.

Last edited:
Back