• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

On the road again!

Yes, welcome back. Glad you are safe and sound....but, if you are like me the end of a long trip brings forth a bit of sadness, or perhaps it's just a longing to be back on the road again enjoying the special feeling that comes from touring..

Yes, welcome back. Glad you are safe and sound....but, if you are like me the end of a long trip brings forth a bit of sadness, or perhaps it's just a longing to be back on the road again enjoying the special feeling that comes from touring..

You know, that's exactly how I felt. I could go another 5,000. I'm fortunate that I'm retired and don't have to face going back to work on any particular day. The sun is out, so, I think I'll do a few hundred miles today. The season is coming to an end, real soon.
It's surprising how comfortable the RT becomes after a few days on the road. I had a custom seat made a year ago and that made all the difference.

I have a question

It's surprising how comfortable the RT becomes after a few days on the road. I had a custom seat made a year ago and that made all the difference.

Would love to know what kind of seat do you have?

I'm fortunate that I'm retired and don't have to face going back to work on any particular day. The sun is out, so, I think I'll do a few hundred miles today. The season is coming to an end, real soon.

OK fine, it's a nice day & you get to go riding while the rest of us have to go to work, rub it in. I'll have to make sure I nominate you for a few more board positions! :nyah

Well, in case you haven't seen it in "Ride Reports", I arrived in Homer Alaska yesterday. Check it out if you like. It has been quite an adventure so far.

And great fun you're having!

Paul and I are camped at Lake Roosevelt NRa in Washington State. Off to Canada in the morning.

Who else is "on the road again"?

Voni
sMiling

We're heading out first thing in the morning. Had to work today, and a few 'housekeeping' details to look after tonight (groceries for the kids, pay the bills etc). Looking forward to an amazing trip!

Hey Voni!
Lake Roosevelt is in my old neighborhood! Gorgeous there! Have a great ride! BC aint too bad either! See you Redmond!

Back