• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wine and Singing Women

Menage a Trois?

Found this one the wine list in Telluride, UT, last month...
So I ordered a 'Menage a Trois' (for two) and actually enjoyed it. Sorry, no pic.

Hey Poissons: You are mixing plural/singular here. :scratch
Add an "s" at "le" (les=plural) or drop the "S"es from the two other's end (singular).
Cheers

So I ordered a 'Menage a Trois' (for two) and actually enjoyed it. Sorry, no pic.

Hey Poissons: You are mixing plural/singular here. :scratch
Add an "s" at "le" (les=plural) or drop the "S"es from the two other's end (singular).
Cheers

Thanks!

As you can see my French is atrocious! I'll fix the sig right away!...

I need to work on it, My daughter and her husband are moving to Narbonne, France at the end of the year and WILL have a place for me to stay. It looks like I'll be retiring to the South of France...on the Mediterranean and at the edge of the Pyrenees... 3 hours from Paris and 2 from Barcelona... next to figure out how to get a bike over there!

Oh... and I'm very fond of 'Menage a Trois' !

Wonderful news, Helen. You will LOVE riding in the Pyrenees. Why don't you ask that nice chap from Iberian Motor Tours if he is selling off any of his used bikes. Probably easier to buy there than ship over.

Holly

Wonderful news, Helen. You will LOVE riding in the Pyrenees. Why don't you ask that nice chap from Iberian Motor Tours if he is selling off any of his used bikes. Probably easier to buy there than ship over.

Holly

What a good idea Holly! I was considering buying over there and a used bike is just the ticket!

Thanks

What a good idea Holly! I was considering buying over there and a used bike is just the ticket!

Thanks

Along the same lines, I've been cooresponding with a dealer in the Netherlands that sells used BMWs. I'm considering buying one in 2011 while I'm there for 4 months. PM me if you want his websight and email address.
I know you'll find a good used BMW. one way or another.:bolt

Enjoy! A fine blend of three grapes. I first saw this a Krogers (local grocery store).

Attachments

• 'Menage a Trois'.jpg
    'Menage a Trois'.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 72
We drank some "pink truck" last night. Interesting and fun summer wine, with a cute label. A Zinfandel, Grenache and Mouvedre blush blend; inexpensive even at the Utah State store.

imageresolver

We drank some "pink truck" last night. Interesting and fun summer wine, with a cute label. A Zinfandel, Grenache and Mouvedre blush blend; inexpensive even at the Utah State store.

imageresolver
Cool label, Bullett! I'm fighting the urge to move this to "In the Pink" thread. :laugh

Back