• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How many defunct BMW dealerships have you dealt with??

I was in Bogarts last week,stayed about 30 minutes or so.I was going to buy a new helment but could not find any one to give my money to.This has happened more than once.Atlanta is not that far away...

I was in Bogarts last week,stayed about 30 minutes or so.I was going to buy a new helment but could not find any one to give my money to.This has happened more than once.Atlanta is not that far away...

I wouldn't worry about them anymore. They are out of business. They did it to themselves. I have been there 5 times, the second was to buy a new RT. They were real nice when I was paying cash for my bike, but all the other times I couldn't get the time of day.

Even their going out of business sale was sad, it was very poorly done and just rienforces the fact that they just do not know how to treat people coming through their front door.

Hopefully someone will open a BMW shop in that area that is customer oriented.

Heh,

Since Bogarts went under..did the drive from Montgomery AL to Atlanta yesterday for service, well worth it...much better dealership, everyone super-nice, even got to go to lunch with Nate Kern, who just happened to be stopping by.

B-1

We've been lucky here. I bought my first BMW, an '85 K 100 RS at Tacoma BMW, they moved and sold (I believe) to become South Sound BMW to become South Sound Motorcycles. In Seattle Gregs Greenlake Kawasaki/BMW became Buckingham BMW then moved to become Ride West BMW where I bought my '02 R1150RT and my '09 R1200GS which is partnered with South Sound Motorcycles......and even more coincedently where I spent a few hours this morning getting the 600 mile service done......

So... I guess we didn't really "Lose" a dealership, they just changed hands and locations with more or less the same people involved just moving around........:thumb

I was out of the loop riding Triumph's and Harley's for a few years so took a little effort to find where everyone had gone.......:scratch

I was sorry to see Heritage go. Craig was a good guy.

Well that is a matter of opinion. After purchasing 4 new BMW's from his dealership, I quit dealing with Craig after he tried to screw me over on warranty repairs. He dug his own hole and couldn't climb out.

Back