• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Arizona (Phpenix) BMW rental

M

MichelMorin

I search for rent a BMW bike into Arizona next november,
Somebody can help me for search a bmw rental company into phoenix Arizona or near from phoenix.

Thanks
Michel Morin
michel.morin@cgi.com
Canada

Phoenix rental

Michel,
I am about to start a rental and touring company in Phoenix in October '05. Please check out my pages at www.azride.com.
The current version is only a preliminary page. The site will be live on the 15th February.
Any input from you or others would be more than welcome.
Ride safe!

Az Rental

I was looking for a place in October 04. There was one in Scottsdale but it went out of business the week I went there to rent a BMW. I went around the corner to Scottsdale BMW, test rode, and then bought my 1150rt.

Noah

Back