• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hudson Valley, NY riders holla!

There is some disgruntled guy on the Hudson River that might be interested, just
have a pin handy to re-en-gruntle him. :scratch :laugh

Colors in the Catskils 2

No. Though it definitely was one of our founding members since we are usually the ones that hand out the cards.

Please don't forget too invite all your listers to join us for the Colors in the Catskills 2 at Hunter Mountain Oct 2-4. If you send me an e mail to mfriedle@verizon.net I can send you a brief description of the event to place oon your list.

It is a wonderful event open to all brands of bikes and best of all.....It's FREE!

Michael Friedle

Please don't forget too invite all your listers to join us for the Colors in the Catskills 2 at Hunter Mountain Oct 2-4. If you send me an e mail to mfriedle@verizon.net I can send you a brief description of the event to place oon your list.

It is a wonderful event open to all brands of bikes and best of all.....It's FREE!

Michael Friedle

Hey Mike,

I gave him all the colors info up at Bear Mtn as well. See you there !!

Back