• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hayward Wi. Area

Nocanpickem

A group of us are planning a Labor Day run to Hayward.

I am looking for suggestions on rides in the area as well as places to see and eat.

Thank you

Karl

i would suggest a loop around the chippewa flowage, home of cal johnsons world record muskie. a run up 63 to seeley, then south on 00 to 77, left to A, south to B, right to CC, left around the flowage to a right on NN to a left on B back to hayward. there are alot of nice resorts with plenty of good grub along the way too. this is some spectacular country loaded with whitetails so BE CAREFUL!! Keep an eye out for bears and many large family groups of turkeys. If you are a GS bunch, score a map of the chequemegon national forest for some real fun. enjoy my country!!

Back