• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Ontario Canada

TGEORGE143784

Hello all. I bought an R80 monoshock last year and love it. Although not without its issues, it has been reliable and comfortable and everything else a motorcycle should be. Finally joined this group for the great forum and flea market and also in hopes of finding an airhead smartypants or two in my area to give me advice now and again when I decide to approach my mechanical limitations. Talk to you all more soon, I'm sure.

Welcome. Another new airhead member this week. You guys are starting to become a real movement. :laugh

I thought you had to be a "smarty pants" to own one. :dunno

Glad to have you here. You might want to post in the Airhead section to find a neighbor who could help you with your questions locally. Of course, all airhead questions can be answered on that section of the forum.

I just got here too - but I think a week is long enough to say "welcome".

Where in Ontario?

I am in Southern Ontario...Kitchener to be exact. Heading to the airhead list now to make a post.....maybe find some fellow airheads around here.

Welcome from an airhead in Ancaster

Welcome to the forum. You'll find it very helpful. I'm in Ancaster, but both my sons went to U. of Waterloo so I know the route to Kitchener way too well. Pics of my airhead are here: http://frelsi.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Trip-to-PEI-Labour-Day-08/5900519_59AYv/1/366918374_rPEH8

If I don't see you before then, be sure to plan to bring your bike to the vintage rally at the Paris fairgrounds on Father's Day weekend in June. Info and pics here: http://cvmgparisrally.ca/ Oops, guess I'd better get next year's date up as soon as I get home from Colorado.

Holly

Spread the word, Canada:)

We can always use more folks from way North here at the "forum"..Always welcome here. So many of our best rides/tours are North of the Border:). Of course, we see many riding south too, so its a mutual thing. Love Canada...Keep coming back here for your Airhead data, as there's always a ton of stuff to learn here. Happy Trails, Randy:thumb:usa:ca

Back