• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Love my new jacket

trmptrmrk

Just got a mesh jacket. I couldn't bring myself to purchase something that wasn't waterproof, but really wanted the mesh for hot summer days. I knew some of the new products had removable liners and that some were waterproof, so I hit the bargain bins.

I ended up finding the Gericke Urban Jacket here . for a pretty good price. I love this thing. It's a lot cooler than my all weather Belstaff (even with the back zippers open). And I've been pleasantly surprised that it's been comfy with the liner in at nightfall with temperatures below 60 degrees (on an unfaired bike). And it came standard with CE armor (didn't have to order replacement pads).
:D
Anyway, just wanted to throw in a positive note in case someone else was looking for just such a jacket. (oh yeah, and it looks pretty stylish, if you're into that sort of thing.)

Mark

thanks for the link, Mark. I found some swell H-G carbon gloves for dirt cheap.

btw, I LOVE my H-G "Taureg" suit. The ONLY thing I would change about it is that the waterproof bit is part of the liner, so it's not much use when it's hot. (the liner, that is) Then again, where I live it's generally not hot and wet at the same time. In FL it would be a drag.

Back