• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New From Winnipeg, MB, Canada

RedCanoe

I bought a 1997 R1100R this past spring in Toronto and rode it home to Winnipeg first week of May, best bike and one of the best rides I've ever done.

Heres me and my ride:
owen015-Copy.jpg

And the route I rode:
TOtoWPG.jpg

Welcome Aboard - impressive first ride and the bike looks properly set up.

You will find the oil head forum of interest for your bike and the Regionals always have local event information.

Check in often.

Welcome. Don't know how I missed your post. Sorry for the late response.

Great looking bike. Nice touch on the introduction with the photo and map. You will do well here.

We love to read ride reports and I think you are the kind of guy who will post some interesting ones in the future.

Ride Well

Hey another MB member. Greetings from SK! There's another new Winnipeg member in 550guy, you should look him up.
Nice trip bringing 'er home, that's the way to get the feel of a new bike.
Mileage contest next year?

Steve

Welcome, nice to see another BMW in town ..... been some time since I checked this thread....

Nice job:)

Welcome to the "Forum". Nice pic of the bike and map, too. Great riding all over Canada, been there myself. Love it up there. Happy Trails, Randy:thumb:usa:ca

Congratulations on your bike and joining the BMW MOA! As others have said, and you'll find out on your own, you've plugged into a very vibrant family of enthusiastic BMW riders. The Owners News is one of the best bike publications going, our web site has new info almost daily, and this forum keeps the "rally" going 24x7. Welcome to the club - good to have you here. :thumb

Back