• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW in Tulsa

dorongrudo

Capt. Grudo
I was working in my garage (in Tulsa, OK) when a new BMW passed by. A BMW? In Tulsa? I ran shouting and waving my arms but he glided away.
Hey, do you read this form?

New Beemer in Tulsa? Really?
What happened to all the ones who use to ride around over there? IsnÔÇÖt there a Tulsa club anymore? I knew that Ken had shut down shop but was under the impression that the OKC shop was going to open a new dealership over there.

The Polaris shop had BMW's for a while ( I know cause I purchased some parts and drooled over some new RT and GS's)

I have since learned that they no longer are a BMW dealership.

Do no know what happened.

There are quite a few of us beemer riders in the Tulsa area. The NE Oklahoma BMW Motorcycle Club meets the second Tuesday of each month at Legends BBQ in Owasso at 7. (most show up between 6 & 7)

I believe we had more than thirty show up at the meeting this month. Ride up and have dinner with us.

Tulsa BMW club

Hi

Found the guy that glided by. He rides a 05 R1200RT. Just like mine. Made a new friend.
Found the local BMW club. Sending my membership in today. Looks like a great bunch of people (almost wrote "guys").
Local Polaris might become a BMW dealership by the end of this year. We'll see.

Life is good

Capt. Grudo,

Cool to hear you found the local club in Tulsa.

My question is, does the Tulsa club still do any type of rally? I really havenÔÇÖt been to anything since the change and they quit the Indian Nations Rally. Which was a really nice one to keep on your list to go to every year; due to the people and the great camp grounds they held it at outside Gore.
I had spoken to the club pres. A few years ago and he mentioned doing something up in Claremore but I lost his card and was unable to contact him.

I understand the OKC Beemer shop has a dealership there in Tulsa now, somewhere on Peoria.
I havent been there yet but will have to stop sometime on my way through to check it out. It would be great to see 2 BMW dealers in Tulsa

I was in the Tulsa dealership in November (early). It is in with the Vespa dealership and is around 38th and Peoria, I think. Nice guy there, and sold me a couple of t-shirts at a reduced rate, since they were from the OKC location. Not a lot of inventory, but what he had was nice, mostly GS's. Go check it out!

There are quite a few of us beemer riders in the Tulsa area. The NE Oklahoma BMW Motorcycle Club meets the second Tuesday of each month at Legends BBQ in Owasso at 7. (most show up between 6 & 7)

I believe we had more than thirty show up at the meeting this month. Ride up and have dinner with us.

new to MOA.. in Tulsa
good to know... hope to see some of you then

Back