• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New from Boston, MA

O

ortizj

Hi All,

I am returning to the BMW ranks after a few years hiatus. I now have an '06 K1200S, and can honestly say I am back home for good.

I'm glad to be back....

Jose
Boston, MA

Welcome to the forum Jose - from a neighbor up north - Glosta'

Nice bike you got - post a picture for us to see it.

A couple of nice niche forums included in the overall package are the Regionals, in our case the Northeast.

By the way there is a meeting in Pomfret CT for coffe and conversation it's only a couple of hours away - great time - you should go if you can.

The other is the K and Wedge forums for Bike Specifc stuff and then there is always Gear.

There is so much stuff here - check in often and post a question or story.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum Jose - from a neighbor up north - Glosta'

Nice bike you got - post a picture for us to see it.

A couple of nice niche forums included in the overall package are the Regionals, in our case the Northeast.

By the way there is a meeting in Pomfret CT for coffe and conversation it's only a couple of hours away - great time - you should go if you can.

The other is the K and Wedge forums for Bike Specifc stuff and then there is always Gear.

There is so much stuff here - check in often and post a question or story.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Semper,

Sorry is taken me a while to respond, and thanks for the welcome greeting. I have a co-worker friend of mine that lives in Glosta'. I should take some time one of these days to visit him and ride around there.

What's your experience with respect to the BMW owners communities and activities?

Thanks,

Joe

Welcome home Jose. Glad to have you back.

Pic of bike is always a nice touch. I'm sure you have a couple.:laugh:laugh

You might want to check out a local club. Lots of choices on the East Coast and all good people.

Welcome Aboard Ortizj :wave

Just about any technical question you might have about your rides
and
where to take them touring is available here either via the search button
or
by just starting a new thread.

Come back often and post a few pictures.

There is a great Motorcycle Club in your area. Check out the Yankee Beemers

Paul

Paul is right about the Yankee Beemers. In addition, their entrance requirements are so low that even I, living in S. Illinois, was allowed to join.:laugh:laugh Just don't tell them I sent you. :dance

They are one of the largest and most active clubs among several on the East Coast.

+1 on the Yankee Beemers. They will be at Wagners in Shrewsbury this Sat for a demo day.
Jose maybe we will see you at the Vanilla Bean Sunday morning. Check out the Northeast Regional section of this site.

Brian

Jose, and the rest of you...........Join us for Breakfast this Sunday, August 16 up on the North Shore. Full details are in our web site www.yankeebeemers.org

Welcome aboard Jose.................Nice bike!.....

(BTW, Thanks for all the positive comments about the club.......we're trying hard!)

Back