Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Two Wheel Tuesday, Milwaukee Style

REBECCAV

Two Wheel Tuesday, Milwaukee Style

Yesterday was pretty stressful for me at work, until about halfway through the day when I realized that it was Tuesday. Woohoo! I get to ride to Milwaukee‘«÷s own Two Wheel Tuesday and hang out with other riders to look at and talk about bikes! It‘«÷s held at 6pm every Tuesday at the Culver‘«÷s on 124th in between Capitol and Burleigh and is organized and run by the MOA Forum‘«÷s own gsmetal.

I love to watch everyone ride in. This ‘«÷52 Vincent showed up pretty early.
    Attached Images Attached Images

REBECCAV
    Here‘«÷s the Vincent‘«÷s taillight. Hey Veg ‘«Ű isn‘«÷t there a song about a ‘«÷52 Vincent and a redheaded girl???

REBECCAV
    This gathering is cool because there are so many different kinds of bikes. I especially like the old ones, but some of the choppers are incredibly creative.

REBECCAV
    There are always lots of sportbikes. I liked this red ‘«÷98 Kawasaki with its blue rims.

REBECCAV

LDRider

I thought that this Ducati was totally hot. Notice the Massachusetts plate and the seat that they did those miles on!

REBECCAV

Kute!

Last night the NW corner of the parking lot was KTM Korner. The bikes aren‘«÷t much to look at but these guys sure are cute! Dangit, you‘«÷ve gotta SMILE Pineapple!!!

REBECCAV
    This is my friend Ritche on his Aprilia. They‘«÷re pretty rare here in Milwaukee.

REBECCAV
    Ever hear of a Morini???

REBECCAV

There were some Beemers there, too...

Frank is always at 2WT and is always on a different bike. This week it was a /something-or-other that he just picked up and is in the process of restoring.

REBECCAV

Thanks gsmetal!!!

Two Wheel Tuesday starts in April, and a guy once asked gsmetal when it ends. He said ‘«£If you come, and you‘«÷re the only bike here, it‘«÷s over!‘«ō

REBECCAV
    I love standing around looking at bikes‘«™

REBECCAV
    ‘«™but it was time to head home. Fortunately we‘«÷ve got a few more weeks of 2WT before the snow flies!

Re: LDRider

Originally posted by boxergrrlie
    I thought that this Ducati was totally hot. Notice the Massachusetts plate and the seat that they did those miles on!
    Cool pics. I sure wish that there was something like that in my neck of the woods. I really really like this Ducati. I got to take a 998 on a test ride a couple of months ago and just loved it.

Thumbs up

Nice Nice BG!!

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Thanks for the pics. Pretty Cool. I wonder how many other places do 2WT. I know that South Bend has Damon's but not sure of anyplace else.

Then again in Athens, GA - Vortex Thursday night is really cooooooooooooooooooool
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride