• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New MSF Rider Perception Challenge / Test

I found myself disagreeing with the collision choices pretty repeatedly, even after they showed me the scene again. :dunno

Trying the road sign test, I can't get beyond the first one, how do you go to the next sign? I am thinking the right margin is too large and covering the "next" icon.
Gilly

Did the other test and I just barely get part of the "Next" icon, but the test isn't easy to do as I am getting only about 2/3rds of the picture.

Gilly

Trying the road sign test, I can't get beyond the first one, how do you go to the next sign? I am thinking the right margin is too large and covering the "next" icon.
Gilly

Try maximizing your window size, it needs to be full screen. Or go here

Bill

Back