• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Spotted Utah

T

Tanooki

Hey so these live around the block from me and I just cant seem to get a hold of the guy? I am wondering if it is someone on here? Bikes are in Provo probably around 400 North? I have knocked on the door even a couple of times and yeah nada!
bikes.jpg

All I know for sure is that they're about 40 miles too far south to be my bikes. Anyway, mine's black, and an RT. ;-)

Leave a note?
Maybe even w/ this site's address?
Who's image is that?
Did the owner walk away leaving his tools out? :doh

Maybe he/she is hiding from you! :bolt

Leave a note?
Maybe even w/ this site's address?
Who's image is that?
Did the owner walk away leaving his tools out? :doh

Maybe he/she is hiding from you! :bolt

I haven't left a note, maybe that is next? I did take the picture and given the tools and dissmantled bike I would assume they were near. I dont think im that creepy looking!

What's a shower? I am not from utah, we will escape next summer!

Spotted Utah?

Don't they have a cream or ointment for that?

spotted: White K1300s with temp tags that expire 9-20. Spotted around 6pm running the east side of Utah Lake. Talked to you for a second and headed out. Bike looks great! Anyone on here?

Spotted Utah?

Don't they have a cream or ointment for that?

Ewww... I'd rather be "Raising Arizona"...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxCR5KA47kU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxCR5KA47kU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8th north in orem, around 9 pm I saw what looked like a rockster. had no stripes, but had the copper wheels and everything else looked spot on. Driver had jeans and tennis shoes on. i was in my subaru tried to wave but dont think you saw!

Back