• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Which are the best Conti tires...

wvcajun

Certified Speed Freak
for my 1977 R100RS? I won a free set at a rally and I know what size I need. I would like some experienced advice as to which style would be best as far as mileage and grip. I live in WV and I put about 6000-8000 miles a year with a minimal amount on the super slab.
Please help.

MG

I am now starting my second set of ContiForce tires. I got them as a replacement for the original michelin tires, which were awful. I managed 10k mi out of the first set, including a track day. I found them very predictable, and they stuck very well in the wet, as well as dry conditions. Some people claim to only get 4-5 k out of them, but my response is to use the whole tire, and you get more milage. :evil

I actually had decided on a set of super twins, but I have not ordered yet. Why are they bad. Also the "Contiforce" tires that Lorazepam suggested don't come in my size. They are too small :lol . Any other suggestions.:confused: :confused:

MG

Back