• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

No more discount at Chicago BMW??

1024JLC

I am shopping around for a new stick coil for my 04 R1150RT, and the MRSP for the part appears to be $121.57. I have purchased parts from Chicago BMW in the past because they discounted by 20%, but when I checked their price on the Stick Coil, low and behold it came up at $121.57.

Has Chicago BMW stopped the discounting practice on their parts or is this just a one-off situation? Any suggestions where I might get a better deal than the MRSP for this Stick Coil (P/N 12 13 76 80 644)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Discount still available, just ordered parts from them. They do not advertise the discount.
If you have ordered from them before you know the wait involved.

Discount at Chicago BMW

The message from them is that BMW will no longer allow them to advertise their discount. When you place your order, it looks like it goes through at full price, then they email the order confirmation showing the discounted price. As far as shipping - I ordered a couple of parts on Thursday and had them on the following Tuesday. That's 3 business days, not bad.

Back