• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Rider from central Indiana

pammie

Hi everyone,
I'm glad to be here!
I rode to the MOA in TN for my first real ride, with less than 150 miles' experience before that, and I'm glad I went! Had a lot of fun & fellowship there with the local Indianapolis BMW group.
I am looking forward to doing more with my local chapter and "getting out there" on my F650 GS (following my husband on his R1150 RT, that is!)

Welcome to the madness. :laugh

Good to hear that you had fun at the Rally. If it is not fun, why do it?

How about a pic of your bike?:lurk

Welcome Pammie - nice avatar.

Plenty of stuff here to check out - post a question or a story many different forums to check out and participate.

My wife rides with me, she got tired of looking at the back of my head, so she has her own ride - I know how enjoyable riding together is - have fun and check in often

:wave Welcome to the BMW MOA and forum! You will find lots of great folks and good info here, and if you don't find what you are looking for, ask.

Sounds like you have a great start to your riding career and good friends and mentors to ride with. Be safe and enjoy the learning experience. If you get the urge to share more of it, the learning process and how folks gain experience when they start riding is always worthwhile info to share. This site contains some shared experiences that you may find helpful and something you share might be just what another new rider needs to hear.

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Back