• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2011 Rally Location

I still wish we could pull of a Canadian rally. :ca

'farkle quest' and beer regs always put a damper on it:banghead ....but, (shameless plug) .... if you come to the Salty Fog Riders Rally on Sept 1-4 we promise no farkles or beer garden but we do offer many other wonderous things!

Don't forget the Pinckneyville Panthers!

Wow, what a blast from the past. We (the varsity B-Ball club) that I managed, (no I was not a player) and coach Zigman looked forward to the Taylorville tournament every year. Wasn't it around Christmas?
Players were the likes of Doug Betters (later to play defensive line for the Miami Dolphins) and the Donahue Brothers.

Now, back on topic.

What is the next zone to be considered after the West? (2010)
That should narrow down the possibilities, yes?

You are from Pinckneyville??????? Just 16 short miles from my house???????

2011 Rally

Thought it was already announced. Pennsylvania. I vote for Jost Van Dyke! may be a bit tough on the travel tho! :jester Ok, maybe the Big Easy! That would be cool. :wave

Bloomsburg PA?

In The July ON, It has a "Teaser" Caption above a photo that mentions Bloomsburg PA....

I Own Home and 40 acres of Prime Camping, 30 (or so) miles From Bloomsburg.

Sounds Good To Me!!

:groovy

Back