• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2011 Rally Location

henzilla

not so retired
Staff member

Made you look:laugh:laugh:laugh

Never too early to start the discussion it seems around here!:blah:blah:blah

Good Saturday morning everyone!

My beer bet.

Its going back to Vermont because we have a record to break and people to knock down getting to the finish line. :thumb

Colorado High

Leadville. I will buy a round at the old saloon for the first 100 RTs that meet me there.

:beer

:bar

Its going back to Vermont because we have a record to break and people to knock down getting to the finish line. :thumb

+1

Although I don't think I'll be staying at that dorm this time. Too humid for no a/c!

Taylorville, Illinois home of the State Basketball Champion Team of 1944 with a record no other high school can match these days...45 and 0...state's will not allow teams to play that many games in one season....trophy available for viewing at shower location, the local high school...

at Manners Park...

Pool, Pond, twisty road, 3 blocks from downtown, Arby's, McDonalds, Angelo's Pizza, Bill's Toasty's open 24/7 since 1940's but can seat only 12 at a time, baseball diamonds where I spent my youth, town square, plenty of bars, pool tables, just 30 miles from the Abe Lincoln Museum in Springfield, only 12 local police officials and not hilly, but not completely flat, especially out by the cemetary. Vendors can set up where bike's don't have to drive through them going out of rally. An amazing array of bean and cornfields, many more than Lima, Ohio. Current average rally attendence would put the rally participants and local citizens at just about a 1 to 1 ratio...so not crowded. AND I've never known any of the rest rooms to be out of toilet paper. ;)

Taylorville, Illinois home of the State Basketball Champion Team of 1944 with a record no other high school can match these days...45 and 0...state's will not allow teams to play that many games in one season....trophy available for viewing at shower location, the local high school...

at Manners Park...

Pool, Pond, twisty road, 3 blocks from downtown, Arby's, McDonalds, Angelo's Pizza, Bill's Toasty's open 24/7 since 1940's but can seat only 12 at a time, baseball diamonds where I spent my youth, town square, plenty of bars, pool tables, just 30 miles from the Abe Lincoln Museum in Springfield, only 12 local police officials and not hilly, but not completely flat, especially out by the cemetary. Vendors can set up where bike's don't have to drive through them going out of rally. An amazing array of bean and cornfields, many more than Lima, Ohio. Current average rally attendence would put the rally participants and local citizens at just about a 1 to 1 ratio...so not crowded. AND I've never known any of the rest rooms to be out of toilet paper. ;)

Wow, sounds like a great place. I may have to visit it myself:thumb:thumb

Wasilla, Alaska?

Crawford. Texas?

South Chicago?

Dawson, Yukon Territory?

Guam?

San Juan, Puerto Rico?

Ciudad Ju?írez, Chihuahua?

The possibilities are endless :beer

Last edited:
Pennsylvania or upstate NY around the Finger Lakes or Lake Placid. Great Scenery, Great rides, Great food. Ride Safe :usa :usa :usa :eat :drink
:bar

I second the upstate NY ( Lake Placid) suggestion, great riding, great food and plenty of places to stay and set up. Was up there this weekend and the place was jammed with people for the Ironman contest

Back