• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Noob Utah!

T

Tanooki

Well I am new here. I have been on the site a couple of weeks now, but just barely got a bike yesterday so I thought I would officially post! I have been in a BMW MOto Family my whole life, but this is my first BMW! I really like the Rocksters and had planned to get one of those, but when the K1200R was announced, plans changed!

Here is my new bike (name tba):
DSC_0315-1.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

2006 K1200R
Bike has:
4200 miles
Throttle Meister
ESA
Heated Grips
ABS
Powdercoated subframe/ pegs
Running lights
Painted Tank, Painted Plastics, Painted Headlight Bezel

Future Plans include:
Super Short Pipe
Integrated Tail light/ Blinkers
HID Conversion

The bike looks awesome! Those things have such a "transformers' look to them, it looks as much like a high tech weapon as a motorcycle.

Welcome to a great community, hopefully you find everyting you are looking for here.

Wow. You have a real talent. Those pics could have been shot for an ad.

Great looking bike. Glad to have you here and look forward to more of your posts.

Tanooki - Welcome

WHAT A BIKE!!!!!

That sir is an ultimate hooligan weapon - looks absolutely awesome.

You'll find this forum with tremendous informatrion, both for sharing and passing on.

The Wedge forum deals with the style motor you have and the regionals have "local" events in your area.

Enjoy the bike!

thanks for all the comments! My dad has been a moa member for as long as i can remember i ll have to see if he ever gets on the forums or not?

Back