• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GS Challenge at the rally- Any pics???

M

MINGLEWOODNC

Hi Folks,
Well it sure was a great rally! Big thanks and as online hug to all involved (the ones that gave their time and energy and the ones that just got to ride and be there).
I participated in the Saturday GS challenge and have been tryin to set the scene and explain it all to my wife and friends at home. Needless to say a picture is worth a thousand words. And I took none and have found just a few online here. I know there were more folks shooting so if you've got 'em please share.
Thanks,
Bill
PS- I was one of the 2 guys on bumblebee airhead GS's.

Hi Folks,
Well it sure was a great rally! Big thanks and as online hug to all involved (the ones that gave their time and energy and the ones that just got to ride and be there).
I participated in the Saturday GS challenge and have been tryin to set the scene and explain it all to my wife and friends at home. Needless to say a picture is worth a thousand words. And I took none and have found just a few online here. I know there were more folks shooting so if you've got 'em please share.
Thanks,
Bill
PS- I was one of the 2 guys on bumblebee airhead GS's.

here is one post.

i can't believe i didn't get any pics of your bike.

ian

dang, looks like fun, wish i'd left the distanzias on the ST for the rally.

Most respect.
I shoulda kept on doing what I was doing when I was a punk but I listened to my Mama.

Maybe they should appear under the Always an Adventure section if one could ever get the contributor off the road long enough. :whistle

BTW I will have an article for you as soon as the interviewee proof reads it. :type
And where were you last weekend?

My next Rally is the Pittsburgh G 20, anyone going ?

i'll be there with bells on....

300001419_774e25a7e9.jpg

GS Challenge

I have a ton of great pictures from the GS challenge. Email me and I can send some to you.

I have a ton of great pictures from the GS challenge. Email me and I can send some to you.

Please Share! Visian has posted some wonderful pictures and the audience would like more! A lot of time and energy (thank you Ian) went into this event.

Great shots Ian.

Back